Pages

Friday, March 3, 2017

MUR Haul

Hailoooo guys :D how are ya'll doing?I can't believe February is already over :O but it was indeed a very blessed month and we have stepped into March by God's grace[can i have an Amen:)].I'm pretty excited for this month,cause it's our Anniversary Month and Sammy boy's bday ..so yayy i'm pretty hyped cuz some good food and celebration are waiting ahead of me.Talking about our anniversary we are completing 2yrs this march 25th..woow i'm amazed as to have the days can run so fast. Ahh I love my life,been united to build God's kingdom together..,how blessed!!
I would just give all my praises&honor to my Father in heaven alone.He has led us so faithfully and leading us more beautifully these days and also will continue to be more amazing in the days to come until His coming.
Well today's blog is about my Makeup Revolution Haul.It's been a year since i got attracted to this makeup brand.Speaking about MUR i could blindly say it's the best and most affordable brand.They have some amazing eye-shadow palettes those are crazily pigmented and easily blend-able.
Sadly they dont have a store in India but their products are available at Nykaa.com.I did purchase few MUR products from nykaa but the rest of the palettes i got it from the UK(united KIngdom).Luckily i had my friend there,while i was checking their Uk site i found some amazing discounts so dint want to miss them and hence had to bug my friend to get me those and finally received them after 5months lol.So lets move on to the swatches and review.

1.Fortune Favours the Brave Eye-Shadow Palette:

This is such a beautiful palette.The casing is a beautiful matte pale gold and contains 30 crazily pigmented eye-shadows out of which 10 are matte shades and the rest are shimmer and metallics.This would make pretty light peachy looks for a lunch date or deep metallic looks for a date night







2.Big LOve Eye-shadow Palette:
This has 3 looks in 1 palette.Total of 15 pigmented and easily blend-able shades.1 matte shade and the rest are all shimmer and metallic shades.Perfect for smokey eyed looks.










3.Makeup Geek Eye-shadow Palette:
Love this colorful palette.Such bright and pigmented shades consisting 5 matte shades and the rest are glittery.People who love to try out bold colors can opt for this one.





4.What You Waiting For Eye-shadow Palette: 
Can create Pretty pretty brownish&nude looks with this cute palette.Total of 18 shades where 12 are shimmers and 6 are mattes.The matte shades are kinda pale and light except for the black&brown but the shimmers are nicely pigmented.





5.Ultra Blush Palette Golden Sugar 2:
This is used for contouring and highlight.I'm so in love with this one.It's my go-to palette for contouring so handy and always carry it with me.Oh that bronzer my myy i just cant sooo pretty and the highlighters&blush shades are lovely too.For the win!

yass look those scratches in the case..you can clearly tell i'm
making a good use of it.




6.Redemption Palette Essential Shimmers Palette:
My first ever MUR palette,got it from the nykaa website.Total of 12 shades and all are shimmer shades.Can create beautiful topaz,brown&gold eyed looks for a party out.Well of-course awesome pigmentation!

 






I recommend you use an Eye-shadow Primer before you start to apply these for better pigmentation and long staying power.
I use the NYX HD eye-shadow primer.Get it here Nyx primer.nykaa.





Life tag:

The Lord says Fear not for I am with you.Laugh at the devil and he'll run away.We have triumphed over satan now and forever.Keep a clear conscience and stand firm for the LOrd witll fight for you. Jesus Loves you!

Until next time..adios amigos

Shielded in His love
-Sheba:) 




























1 comment: